Graziani Roberto e F.lli & C. Sas
Via del Macero n. 9, 47025 Mercato Saraceno (FC)
Fiscal Code / VAT 01725510406
Owner’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To this email, interested parties may apply in writing to exercise the rights enshrined in Reg. Ue 679/2016 to the email:
Personal Data collected by this Site may be:
– contact data to fulfill user requests related to product information, quotations, execute contracts of sale or purchase or assignment for the provision of services (supply of goods or services);
– data contained in resume received from the WORK WITH US form.
– Personal data of personal information and industry interest related to the INFORMATION REQUEST form voluntarily left by the user to receive information about products and services.
– collecting consent for marketing purposes
– user browsing data
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the Data.
An up-to-date list of Data Processors can always be obtained from the Owner of the Data Processing
Under no circumstances is data collected from the website disseminated.
Legal basis for processing
The Owner processes Personal Data related to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
– The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
– processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
– processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
• the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
• the User has requested information or has given consent for marketing activities
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. Some data could be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located in the case of use of services offered by third parties to the owner. In any case, the exclusive use of such data for internal operational purposes is guaranteed, therefore control of such data is not transferred or ceded outside the company. For further information, contact the data controller.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed. In the event that the offer is not concluded and a sale is not made, personal data are in any case kept to facilitate the hypothesis of a further subsequent request unless explicitly requested by the User.
Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied.
Personal data collected from the WORK WITH US section are kept until the explicit request for removal by the User concerned.
The data collected for marketing purposes are kept until expressly revoked by the user, which he can exercise at each sending.
The User can obtain further information regarding the retention period by contacting the owner.
Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
– To execute purchase and sale contracts;
– Direct marketing activities, including by sending newsletters, MMS or SMS or other messages only with express consent
– informative activity;
– Market research activities or other research useful for the improvement of its products or services
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
– Revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data.
– Object to the processing of their Data. Users may object to the processing of their Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
– Accessing your own Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller, certain aspects of the processing, and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
– Verify and ask for rectification. The User can check the accuracy of their Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
– Obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
– Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
– Receive their Data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive your Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred unimpeded to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, a contract to which the User is a party, or contractual measures related thereto.
– Propose complaint. The User may file a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner set out in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
GRAZIANI ROBERTO E F.LLI & C. S.A.S. may store or retrieve information from your browser, especially in the form of cookies. What are cookies?
Cookies are portions of information, usually composed of small strings of text or code. As a rule, cookies are stored on your device or in your browser when you visit a Web page and send certain information to the party that transmitted the cookie.
How are cookies used? They are mainly used to adjust the operation of the site to your expectations, providing a more personalized browsing experience and storing your previous choices.
They store, for example, whether you are visiting the site or an app from a computer or device, whether you have visited the website before, and can provide personalized messages. The cookies that may be used on our Web site fall into the three categories outlined below.
These descriptions can help you determine how you wish to use our Web site and other online services. If you wish, it is possible to prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and some of the services offered may not work properly.
1. Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies are essential to be able to navigate the Web site and use certain features. Without the strictly necessary cookies, the online services you have requested, which are an integral part of the Web site, cannot be provided. You don’t need to provide consent for strictly necessary cookies, as they are essential to ensure you get the services you requested.
2. Performance cookies
It is possible that we, or our partner service providers, may place performance cookies on your browsing device. Performance cookies collect anonymous information about how users use the Web site and its various features. For example, these cookies let us know how visitors use the site, so that we can evaluate and improve how it works. They take into account, among other things, the number of visitors, time spent on the site by users, and mode of retrieval.
This way, we can know what works well and what to improve, as well as make sure that pages load quickly and are displayed correctly. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and not linked to the user’s personal information. The information collected may be used to personalize your online experience by showing specific content. Performance cookies are also used to limit the number of views of the same advertisement.
Our performance cookies do not collect personally identifiable information. By continuing to use this Web site and its features, you authorize us and any external advertisers on this Web site to place performance cookies on your browsing device.
3. Functionality cookies.
It is possible that cookies may be placed on your browsing device by us (or the service providers working on our behalf) for functionality. These cookies are used to recognize and remember your preferences. We do not share information collected through cookies for functionality with our advertisers or third parties. These cookies are used to store the choices you make (language preference, country, or other online settings) and to provide you with the personalized or optimized features you have selected. Functionality cookies can be used to offer online services or to prevent you from being offered services you have previously declined.
For more information, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
If you no longer wish to receive targeted communications, you can request to unsubscribe at any time, available at the end of our communications.
The site uses Google Analytics analytics services provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.