Graziani Roberto e F.lli & C. Sas
Via del Macero n. 9, 47025 Mercato Saraceno (FC)
Tax code / VAT No: 01725510406
E-mail address of the data controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
All data subjects may write to this e-mail address to exercise the rights set forth by the EU Reg. No. 679/2016
Types of data collected
The personal data collected on this website may be:
– contact details to meet user’s requests for information about products, quotations, enforcement of sale and purchase agreements or assignments for the provision of services (supply of goods or services);
– details belonging to a curriculum vitae that have been received via the WORK WITH US form
– personal data and details relating to the ASK FOR INFORMATION form that have been given purposefully by the user to receive information about products and services.
– consent collection for marketing purposes
– user navigation data.
Processing of the data collected: mode and place
The Controller takes appropriate security measures with the aim of preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools on the basis of organizational methods and rationale which are closely related to the stated purposes. In some cases, in addition to the Data Controller, other individuals and entities either involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal staff or system administrators) or external (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, and they may be appointed by the Controller as Data Processors.
An updated list of Processors can always be requested at the Data Controller.
Under no circumstances, the data collected from the website will be divulged.
Legal basis of data processing
The Data Controller shall process Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
• data processing is necessary for the enforcement of a contract with the User and / or the enforcement of precontractual measures;
• data processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation which the Data Controller is subject to;
• data processing is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller or third parties;
• the User requested information or gave their consent for marketing activities.
However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the actual legal basis of each data processing, and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract, or necessary to finalize a contract.
Data are processed at the Data controller’s headquarters as well as in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. Some data may be transferred to a different country, other than the one in which the User is located, if the Controller needs to use the services provided by third parties. However, the exclusive use of such data for internal purposes is guaranteed. Therefore, the control on such data is neither transferred nor given to anyone outside the company. For any further information on this topic, please contact the data controller.
The user has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for Data transfer outside the European Union.
Data retention period
Data are processed and stored as long as required by the purposes for which they have been collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the enforcement of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until the contract execution is completed. In the event that the offer is not completed and no sale or purchase is made, the personal data are still retained in order to facilitate any possible subsequent request, unless the User explicitly demands otherwise.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met.
Personal Data collected in the WORK WITH US section will be retained until the User demands explicitly that such data are cancelled.
The data collected for marketing purposes are retained until the User revokes it expressly, and the User can do it at any posting.
The User can contact the Data Controller for any further information about data retention period.
Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with legal obligations or with an order given by authorities.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted.
Purposes of the processing of the data collected
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and by means of the following services:
• enforce purchase and sale contracts;
• direct marketing activities, including the fact of sending newsletters, MMS or SMS messages as well as any other type of message but only upon explicit consent;
• information activities;
• marketing research activities or any other research that may be useful to improve products and services
Rights of the User
The User can exercise several rights relating to the Data processed by the Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw his / her consent at any time. The User can withdraw the consent that they had given to Personal Data processing previously.
• object to the processing of his / her Personal Data. The User can object to the processing of his /her Personal Data if the data are processed on a legal basis other than the consent. Further details about the right to object are indicated in the section below.
• access his /her Data. The User has the right to be given information about the Data processed by the Controller, about specific elements relating to the processing, as well as a copy of the processed Data.
• verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request that they are updated or corrected.
• obtain limitations to the processing. When some specific conditions are met, the User is entitled to ask for limitations relating to the processing of his / her Personal Data. In this case, the Data Controller shall not process the Data for any purpose other than their retention.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of his / her Personal Data. When some specific conditions are met, the User is entitled to ask the Data Controller to cancel his / her Personal Data.
• receive his / her Data or have them transferred to another Controller. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, as well as to have them transferred to another Controller without any hindrance, provided that it is technically feasible. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by means of automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract – of which the User is a party – or contractual measures connected to it.
• lodge a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or take legal action in court.
How to exercise the rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users can send a request to the Controller’s contact details indicated in this document. The requests shall be deposited free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, or within a month at the most.
GRAZIANI ROBERTO E F.LLI & C. S.A.S. may store or retrieve information from your browser, especially in the form of cookies. What are cookies?
Cookies are parts of information, generally composed of small strings of text or code. As a general rule, cookies are stored on your device or in your browser when you visit a Web page and send some information to the party who transmitted the cookie.
How are cookies used? They are mainly used to adapt the site operations to your expectations, offering a more personalized browsing experience by saving the choices you made previously.
For example, they memorize whether you are visiting the website or an app from a computer or a device, if you have already visited the website in the past and can provide personalized messages. The cookies used on our website fall into the three categories shown below.
These descriptions can help you determine the way you want to use our website and other online services. If you want to, it is possible to avoid saving some or even all cookies. However, the use of the website and some of the services it offers may not work properly in this case.
1. Strictly necessary cookies
This kind of cookies are fundamental to browse the website and use some features. Without strictly necessary cookies, the online services you have requested – which are an integral part to the website – cannot be provided. It is not necessary to give consent for strictly necessary cookies, as they are essential to ensure that you receive the services requested.
2. Performance cookies
It is possible that we or our partner service providers include performance cookies on your browsing device. Performance cookies collect anonymous information about how users use the website and its various features. For example, thanks to these cookies it is possible to know how visitors use the site, so as to assess and improve its operation. Among other things, cookies count the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by users and how users landed on the page.
This is how we can find out about what works well and what to improve, as well as making sure that the pages load quickly and are displayed correctly. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous and not linked to the user’s personal data. The information collected can be used to personalize your online experience by showing specific content. Performance cookies are also used to limit the number of views of the same advertisement.
Our performance cookies do not collect any personal information. By continuing to use this website and its features, you agree and authorize us and any external advertisers of this website to include performance cookies on your browsing device.
3. Functionality cookies
It is possible that we (or the service providers operating on our behalf) include functionality cookies on your browsing device. Functionality cookies are used to recognize and store information about your preferences. We do not share the information collected through functionality cookies with our advertisers or with third parties. These cookies are used to store the choices you make (language preference, country or other online settings) and to provide you with the customized or optimized features you have selected. Functionality cookies can be used to offer online services or to prevent you being offered services that you have previously rejected.
For further information, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
If you no longer want to receive targeted communications, you can unsubscribe at any time. You can find the link at the end of all our communications.
The website uses the analysis services of Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Information not included in this policy
Further information relating to the processing of Personal Data may be requested to the Data Controller at any time by using the aforementioned contact details.